30 Best Luxury Gifts For Your Father-in-Law He’ll Actually Want
Buying presents for your in-laws is always a tricky business. Do you need to get them gifts for their birthdays, special occasions and the holidays? Well, it all depends on your situation, your budget and how close you are. However, every once in a while you’ll need extra special gifts that truly impress. In this post, I’m sharing exactly that – the best luxury gifts for your father-in-law that he’s going to adore.
These gifts include everything from the latest tech, to household staples, to stylish and classic fashion picks. While all of these gifts are great picks that he’ll cherish, you know your father-in-law better than I do – the perfect gift is something that will fit right into his life and make every day just a tiny bit better.
That could be a gift that will help him reach his next fitness goal, a new luxury perfume that makes him feel extra sophisticated, a massage gun to relieve his aching back, or a tracker that helps him finds his belongings.
Below, I’m sharing even more great luxury gift ideas for your father-in-law that will make him feel extra special. Hopefully, you’ll get inspired by these finds and get the perfect gift for your own father-in-law!
The Best Luxury Gifts For Your Father-In-Law
Get the items here:
- Leather ID Passcase Wallet
- MCM Claus Bifold Wallet
- Facette Whisky Decanter & Tumblers Set | Beautiful set for scotch + looks nice in the home too!
- Apple 10.2-inch iPad
- Cashmere Half-Zip Sweater | Cashmere is always a good gift – just make sure it doesn’t make him itch!
- Bose SoundLink Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Tile Pro Item Tracker | Your father-in-law will never lose his items again with this tracker!
- Apple AirPods Pro | If he hasn’t tried wireless headphones yet, he’ll love these!
- Oral-B iO Series 9 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Shinola Leather Strap Watch, 47mm
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf | Classic & stylish – can’t go wrong.
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug | Perhaps the greatest invention since sliced bread – keeps your coffee at the perfect temperature for hours!
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum | Le Labo’s most popular unisex fragrance, painting a picture of the American West and personal freedom with its rich, woody notes.
- Veja V-10 Sneaker
- Ray-Ban Polarized Sunglasses | Universally flattering shape, plus the lenses are polarized for extra clear visibility.
Get the items here:
- Keurig – K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker | One of the best coffee machines with a milk frother under $200 – if it’s in your budget to go for a more expensive one, Breville and Jura are of course worth checking out.
- Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag | Great for weekends getaways and the gym.
- GilletteLabs® Heated Razor | This heated razor makes shaving extra comfortable – it’ll feel like a warm towel on his face!
- On Cloud Running Shoe | Great light weight tech wear for running in the countryside (or just running errands around town).
- Lululemon License to Train Men’s Hat
- Apple Watch Nike SE (GPS) | If he’s into fitness, he’ll love this smartwatch that makes it easier for him to track his progress (as well as answer calls from you and your hubby!)
- Theragun Massage Gun | These massage guns are a godsend, especially if your father-in-law works at a desk. They’re fantastic for any pain related to bad posture, plus they work well to minimize muscle pain after exercise.
- Lululemon ABC Pant
- Google Nest Learning Smart Wifi Thermostat | Let this smart thermostat make our in-laws’ house as comfortable as it can be. This device learns his habits and automatically regulates the temperature of is home without him having to lift a finger!
- Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum | Dramatic and extraordinary, this perfume smells as sleek and sophisticated as it looks.
- LARQ Self Cleaning Water Bottle | This bottle uses purifying UV light every two hours to get the cleanest water possible. You won’t need to worry about any tap water contaminant with this smart bottle!
- Lululemon Short Sleeve Tee | Clothes are always a good gift for men, as they can be a bit lazy when it comes to shopping. If he’s into comfort and casual styles, Lululemon should be your go-to place to shop for him!
- Maui Jim Polarized Sunglasses
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Maui Jim Kaupo Gap Sunglasses
I hope that these gifts gave you some great ideas about what to buy for your father-in-law. In case you still need to mull over a few things, have a look at the gift guides below for even more great gift ideas for guys!
Get More Gift Ideas For Dads
17 Genius Luxury Gifts For Men Who Have Everything
27 Amazing Father’s Day Gift Ideas That He’ll Adore
30 Best Gifts For Stay At Home Dads
What a great list! You can never go wrong with an iPad. The self cleaning water bottle is a great idea too.