Are you looking for the best mouth-watering keto Thanksgiving sides that all of your friends and family will love as much as you? If so, this post is for you!
Keeping the keto diet during the holidays can be challenging, and I mean reaaally challenging with the amount of desserts and cocktails flowing around. However, you can avoid all of this if you take charge of cooking. There are plenty of amazing keto friendly dinner options that you can cook up and use as Thanksgiving sides and desserts.
With that in mind, let me show you the 15 keto Thanksgiving side dishes that I personally think are the best and most delicious looking! Your friends and family won’t even notice that you’re on a “diet” if you’re coking up these dishes!
The Best Keto Thanksgiving Sides To Try:
1. Everything Bagel Cauliflower Casserole
Get The Recipe On Meals With Maggie
2. Eggplant Gratin With Feta Cheese
Get The Recipe On Lavender & Macarons
3. Baked Parmesan Garlic Zucchini
Get The Recipe On Melanie Cooks
4. Keto Pull Apart Clover Rolls
Get The Recipe On Beauty & The Foodie
5. Keto Mac N Cheese
Get The Recipe On Skinny Taste
6. Keto Mashed Cauliflower with Cream Cheese
Get The Recipe On Joy Filled Eats
7. Bacon Au Gratin Spaghetti Squash
Get The Recipe On Crafty Morning
8. Supreme Green Bean Casserole
Get The Recipe On Low Carb Maven
9. Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Get The Recipe On That Low Carb Life
10. Green Bean Casserole
Get The Recipe On Living Chirpy
11. Honey Roasted Carrots
Get The Recipe On Carlsbad Cravings
12. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Get The Recipe On Eat Well 101
13. Low Carb Sweet Potato Casserole
Get The Recipe On Wholesome Yum
14. Best-Ever Cauliflower Stuffing
Get The Recipe On Delish
15. Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic & Thyme
Get The Recipe On Cakes Cottage
Which of these keto Thanksgiving sides will make an appearance on your festive table? Let me know in the comments!
Also, if you’re looking for more keto Thanksgiving recipes to put in your recipe box, check out the blog posts below!
Get More Keto Thanksgiving Recipes