You’ve probably noticed that in blogging, there’s always something new to learn. Whether that be affiliate marketing, SEO, email marketing, setting up Facebook ads or learning how to create webinars, the lessons never end, no matter what stage of blogging you’re in.
And you’ve also probably noticed that there’s always an e-book or course for sale that promises to solve your exact problem.
I’m a huge advocate for courses and learning directly from people who’ve already achieved the success that you want to achieve, but I can’t deny that this can be expensive.
I normally spend at least $500 a year on learning about new aspects of blogging that I’m not familiar with.
So when you think about it, if you want to buy a new course every time that you need to master a new skill, you could be looking at spending around $1,000-$3,000 (or more!) to take you all the way from beginner to expert blogger.
But who the heck can afford that? Especially if your primary concern is to make your blog profitable.
Enter Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
If you’ve been around in the blogging world for at least a year, you have probably heard of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. In case you haven’t, let me give you a quick recap.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a huge library of blogging resources that includes amazing products and courses from bloggers every niche. This year, the bundle includes 94 different resources (+bonuses!) worth $7,395.27 for just $97.
It’s only available for one week during the year and usually comes back as a flash sale for 1-2 days about 6 months later. And when it’s gone, it’s gone forever. The next year’s toolkit will include different resources from different bloggers.
This year, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will have a flash sale from 15th-16th January ONLY. You can register yourself to the waitlist here to be notified as soon as the product becomes available!
The resources cover everything from affiliate marketing, SEO, Pinterest marketing, email marketing, Facebook ads, product creation, inlfuencer marketing among other topics. It also includes free printables and stock photos and access to two membership sites focused on blogging.
Here’s My Top Picks From This Year’s Ultimate Bundles:
- FB Ads for Affiliate Offers: Boost your Affiliate Earnings with a Brilliant Ads Strategy by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($79.00) <– The queen of FB ads and webinars!
- Pin Practical Influence by Monica Froese ($197.00) <— Monica shows how to do wildly successful affiliate launches on Pinterest – she made $18,000 from a 5-day affiliate launch with these tips!!
- Tripwire 101 For Bloggers by Saira Perl <— Saira shows you how to create a product offer in just a few days and add hundreds to your bank account. I make about $100 on autopilot every month using this same technique!
- List by Number by Suzi Whitford ($57.00) <– this teaches you everything that you need to know about email marketing for profit!
- YouTube TakeOff Quick-Start Course: How to Start a Channel with a Growth Trajectory by Jennifer Maker ($47.00) <– Jen has over 100k followers on YT, lots of useful tips here!
- Social Boom by Ruth Soukup ($297.00) <— Ruth’s course that shows you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits)!
- Ebook Bestseller Bootcamp by Ana Savuica ($197) <– Create your own ebook with Ana’s awesome tips!
- Explosive Traffic With Tribes <— That’s my product!
Plus SO Much More, Including Resources For…
- Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1,234.00)
- Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- Finance & Legalese (5 products worth $212.99)
- Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Instagram (4 products worth $227.50)
- Monetization (4 products worth $221.97)
- Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Productivity & Organization (6 products worth $257.00)
- SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
Should I Buy The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
This boils down to a few things.
Does It Include A Course That You’ve Been Wanting To Buy?
If the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit includes a course/ebook that you’ve been wanting to buy for a long time, then definitely buy the course, ESPECIALLY if you can get the bundle for less than what the course is actually worth. (Yes, this happens!)
Although there are 94 amazing resources in the bundle, it’s impossible to expect anyone to go through all of the courses. This would probably take an entire year!
That’s why it’s important to really zone in and choose a particular topic that you want to focus on, whether that be blog monetization, Pinterest marketing, social media marketing or something else.
Personally, I’m stoked to see Pin Practical Influence by Monica Froese ($197.00 value) and Beth-Anne Schwamberger’s Guide To Facebook Ads ($79 value) in the bundle.
This year, I’ve sworn to get better at paid advertising and put money into Facebook ads, whether that’s $5 a day or $20 a day. I’ve already finished Beth Anne’s course and it had all the tutorials that I was looking for. It even helped me avoid one major mistake that I’m sure I would’ve done if I hadn’t taken the course, so that alone has saved me a good amount of money.
Likewise, I’m also going to be continuing learning about Pinterest ads and putting it into practice. Last year, I took another course about Pinterest ads from Monica, which was targeted towards selling your own products.
As I don’t have that many products to promote myself, Pin Practical Influence was much better suited for me. Monica earns somewhere between $200-300k per year mainly from the traffic that she gets from Pinterest ads, so she’s definitely the one you want to learn from if you’re getting into Pinterest ads.
These two courses alone would’ve cost me $276 alone, so I saved major money by investing in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit – t was only $97 after all!
Even if I’m only going to be using these two resources, it saved me $179!
Do You Have The Time To Invest Into Learning?
Secondly, you need to consider if you’ll have time to invest into learning. Although I always advocate that learning is fundamental when it comes to scaling your blogging business, the truth is that sometimes, life just gets in the way.
Perhaps you have a hectic family life or there’s other areas in your business that need your focus more right now, and that’s okay.
Admittedly, this blogging bundle only comes on sale once a year and when it’s gone, it’s gone. You will never see the same bundle of courses, ebooks and other materials. Not next year, not in 2025…Never.
Next year’s bundle will include different products, and although some might be the same, this is never a guarantee.
So, if you see a product that you REALLY like in the bundle, go for it and purchase the bundle.
However, if you want a general guide to blogging but don’t have the time to invest right now, you might want to skip this bundle, and wait to purchase the next bundle when you actually have time to invest.
The bundles are usually on sale for 6 days at the end of the year, and for 1-2 days 6 months later. (Keep in mind that the products and resources included also change every year!)
Woah, That’s A STEEP Discount…Is It A Scam?
I know what you might be thinking. And it’s probably along the lines of: “Hmmm. Sounds fishy… It must be too good to be true.”
And if that’s you, I don’t blame you. I had the same reaction the first time that I heard of the bundle sale.
98% off on all of these products? Surely there’s something I’m missing?! Will I even be able to access all of them?
The truth is, it’s not a scam. You’ll get access to all the products listed in the sale for 1 year. The reason why Ultimate Bundles can offer such a steep discount is because they’re able to generate so many sales for the creators.
I’ve heard stories of people getting their $15 product featured in Ultimate Bundles, and that product has gone on to create $500 worth of profit for the creator in 6 days – all they did was that they submitted the e-book to Ultimate Bundles.
Another blog post that I read was from Chelsea Clarke from HerPaperRoute, who had her $99 course included in the bundle and made $3,000 during the 6 day promotion. That would be very hard if not impossible to achieve on your own.
And that’s exactly why so many creators are willing to “sell their products for cheaper”. The bundles sell themselves, which means that they need to put very little effort into promoting their own products to make a significant income from it.
Why Do Bloggers Agree To Sell Their Products So Cheap?
Huge sales figure. Like I mentioned in the previous paragraph, bloggers see huge sales figures simply by submitting a product to be part of the bundle. This is an excellent deal for bloggers because it can be hard to replicate on your own, especially if you’re not driving lots of traffic to your blog.
Acknowledged as an authority in the blogging world. Blogging is a competitive space, there’s no doubt about it. So, getting your product to be listed as part of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a huge achievement which will help you stand out from the crowd.
This is the main reason why so many bloggers submit their courses and ebooks to Ultimate Bundles!
Turn new customers into repeat customers. Did you know that attracting a new customer costs 5x more than selling to an existing customer?
That’s exactly why bloggers find it so beneficial to get listed on the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, because they know that once they have the customer hooked, they’re more likely to buy from them again if the course has really wowed them.
Pros of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Price. You can’t beat the price. There’s no other day that you can get your hands on so many valuable blogging resources in the year for such an affordable price!
Some of the products in Genius Blogger’s toolkit are pricier than the whole bundle. This is an awesome feature of the bundle, especially if it includes a product you’ve already been wanting to buy before.
For example, Ruth Soukup’s Social Boom course is on sale for $297 on her site, but you’ll get the same material for $97 with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit!
Amazing resources for every step of your blogging journey – some true gems. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit features blogging courses for every step of the way in blogging, which means that the bundle will be useful for years to come as your blog progresses from beginner to intermediate to master.
For example, they’ve featured some amazing courses on advanced marketing strategies such as webinars and Facebook ads, which I’m not completely ready to tackle yet. However, I know that whenI want to get started with webinars and Facebook ads, the courses featured in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will be the best in the biz.
Year long access. Yep, like I mentioned, you don’t need to consumer all the content in one week. You have access for the entire year, so that as your business grows, you can come back and take courses on more advanced topics.
No strings attached refunds. Ultimate Bundles offers a 30 day no questions asked refund policy, so that if you’re not happy for one reason or another, you will get your money back.
Cons of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Overwhelm. Who has the time to study all the 94 resources at once? Seriously, I doubt no one will be able to do this, nor will they want to do it. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of information provided.
You can avoid if you have a clear focus on what you want to learn and which courses you want to cover BEFORE buying the bundle.
Overlap of content. Although Ultimate Bundles is working hard to ensure a wide array of topics, there will always be some overlap of content.
Quality varies. Not all resources are created equal and not all teachers are equal. Before diving into a course, check that the creator of the course actually has the credentials to teach what they’re teaching.
Although there are some superstar millionaire bloggers who are featured in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit like Sarah Titus and Ruth Soukup, it’s not unreasonable to say that there could also be bloggers who are not as successful as you.
So, before taking advice from another blogger, always check if they are actually ahead of the game compared to you and if they have the results that you want to achieve too – not the other way round.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019 – Full Product List
This year the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2019 is packed with 94 products worth $7,395.27 for just $97!
- 55 eCourses & Videos
- 26 eBooks
- 7 Printables & Workbooks
- 5 Stock Photo Packs & Templates
- 1 Membership Site
- + Bonuses ($400 value)
- + Chic Pursuit Bonus ($197 value)
They’re all broken down to 17 categories, starting with..
Affiliate Marketing (5 Products Worth $222.99)
- Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! (eCourse) by Catherine Rosales $47.00
Everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and making money from your blog!
- Affiliate Promo Prep (eCourse) by Matt McWilliams $97.00
Everything you need to know to succeed in your next affiliate promotion.
- Amazon Affiliate Affluence: How to Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate (eBook) by Dale Persons $25.00
Everything you need to know about making money with the Amazon affiliate program.
- Gift Guides Creation (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn $34.00 | Now you can create evergreen content that will bring in passive income while you sleep with gift guides!
- How to Earn Income as a Christian Blogger on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (eBook) by Sara Borgstede $19.99
Your step by step guide to earning income on the biggest shopping days of the year.
Beyond Blogging (3 Products Worth $384.97)
- Non-Fiction Book Proposal Template (eBook) by Becky Kopitzke
This 41-page digital download provides a sample non-fiction book proposal with tutorial notes on best practices for writing and formatting your own winning proposal.
- Virtual Assistant Jumpstart: How I Went From $0 to $3000 In Three Months (eCourse) by Alexandrea Harrelson $297.00
Everything you need and more to get your Virtual Assistant business started on the right foot!
- You Can Sit With Us! A Female Entrepreneur’s Guide to Online Networking (eBook) by Holly Isaacson $7.97
Outlines the benefits of participating in online networking groups, finding an accountability partner, and provides a directory for you to access networks of current female entrepreneurs just like you!
Branding (4 Products Worth $106.94)
- Impact (eCourse) by Faith Mariah $49.00
If you’ve ever felt scared to be visible or nervous to speak your truth this course is for you.
- Simply Branded (Workbook) by Amanda Garvin $27.00
A fill-in-the-blank style workbook to define your brand strategy and identity.
- The Authentic Blog Project (eBook) by Hannah Rinaldie $24.99
Break free from algorithms and make money blogging authentically.
- The Happy Creative (Workbook) by Laura Orlando $5.95
A complete mentoring book that helps you approach your business with fresh eyes, to find success, profit, & happiness.
Building Your Blog (7 Products Worth $1234.00)
- Become a Blog Boss (eCourse) by Lynne G. Caine $497.00
A systematic and strategic course for a highly profitable and highly successful blog.
- Bloggers’ Secrets (eCourse) by Kelan & Brittany Kline $497.00
The proven expert strategies that will turn your struggling blog into a life-changing profitable online business!
- Building Your Profitable Blog (eBook) by Emma Quay $28.00 | The most comprehensive guide to start a blog and turn it into a real, profitable business.
- Elementor for Bloggers (eCourse) by Pete McPherson $39.00
A step-by-step walkthrough of the best drag-n-drop plugin of all time.
- Pop & Sizzle Websites: Guide to WordPress & Divi Theme (eCourse) by Julia McPherson $97.00
Create your gorgeous WordPress Website with the Divi Theme and start blogging in just a few hours without complex coding.
- Sales Page Starter (eCourse) by Emma Bates $29.00
Learn how to use an outline to create amazing sales pages in no time!
- WordPress 5.0 Masterclass (eCourse) by Bob Lotich $47.00 | Master Gutenberg in less than 90 minutes!
Content Creation & Promotion (5 Products Worth $205.00)
- Content Creation 101 (eCourse) by Crystal Paine $37.00
Write effective, engaging blog posts, design a content system that helps you streamline your workflow, boost your blog posts’ effectiveness with images and links, and promote your content so you can increase your reach.
- Content Strategy Toolkit for Service Based Businesses (eCourse) by Jocelyn Kopac $97.00
Learn to create, produce and publish content for your business that helps you make sales, educates your audience and positions you as an expert.
- Cranking Out Quality: A Blogger’s Guide to Crushing Content Creation (eBook) by Heather O’Donnell $27.00
A guide to creating high quality content quickly by learning to efficiently use your precious blogging time.
- One Year Content Planner: Blog & Social Media Planning Workbook (Workbook) by Laurie Cosgrove $17.00
A 25-page workbook help you plan a year’s worth of blog and social media content without getting overwhelmed.
- Promote Your Content (eBook) by Tonia Kendrick $27.00 | How to create a successful content promotion plan
Creating & Selling Products (6 Products Worth $695.00)
- eBook Bestseller Bootcamp: The Ultimate Self-Publishing Course For Bloggers (eCourse) by Ana Savuica $197.00
The ultimate self-publishing course for online creatives.
- Create Your Perfect Opt in Freebie, in Four Simple Steps (eCourse) by Vanessa Ryan $97.00
Helps you create an opt in that people will absolutely love, so you can start attracting the right clients and customers in just four simple steps.
- Premier Your Course Idea (eCourse) by Katie Hornor
A 5-part course to find and validate your perfect course idea. No more wondering if your course will sell!
- The Creative Side Hustle Manual (eBook) by Elizabeth Emery $27.00
Make money to support your blog costs, build a series of products around YOU and your brand and market yourself in a unique and memorable way.
- The Printables Playbook (eCourse) by Jayleen Creates $10.00
Takes the overwhelm away and walks you through how to create printables, with affordable software, you can use, share, and sell with confidence!
- Tripwire 101 For Bloggers: Start Making Money With Your Blog (eCourse) by Saira Perl $67.00
How to use tripwires to start making money with your blog.
Design (4 Products Worth $228.00)
- 100 Professional & Beautiful Stock Photos (Photos) by Emma Drew $37.00
Enjoy a collection of stunning, high-quality stock photos so you can put focus and attention on the areas of your life, blog and business that really need it the most.
- Design Like a Pro with Canva (eCourse) by Jada Aloisio $47.00
How to design Canva pins without having them look like Canva.
- Designing With Typography (eCourse) by Kimi Kinsey $97.00
How to utilize typography to create graphics that convert from views, to clicks, to sales.
- Graphic Design for Bloggers: Design Principles for Online Marketing (eCourse) by Kara Fidd $47.00 | Crash course in graphic design concepts for bloggers
Email Marketing (7 Products Worth $481.95)
- Email List Building Crash Course (Workbook) by Beyond Basic Blogging $7.00
In-depth strategies for new and intermediate bloggers for growing, promoting, and connecting with your audience via email.
- Email Writing Secrets (eBook) by Kerry Beck $9.95
Discover how to create your email marketing funnel, as well as how to write emails that get opened, read and acted upon so you can make money from your email list.
- List Building Insanity (eCourse) by Brianna Berner $97.00
Build a tribe of raving fans and sell out your next program with total grace and ease.
- List by Number (eCourse) by Suzi Whitford $57.00
Shows you everything you need to know about Convertkit or MailerLite to grow your email list!
- Smart Email List Building (eCourse) by Rachel Newcomb $47.00
Teaches you simple strategies to start and grow your email list.
- Supercharge Your Marketing (eBook) by Lori Riddle $197.00
Discover the proven strategies that will help you easily market your business while spending less time, make more money and enjoy more freedom than you ever thought possible!
- The Digital Marketer’s Quickstart Guide to Profitable Funnels (eCourse) by Cindy Bidar $67.00 | A 4-part video training designed to help you create profitable funnels fast. Includes checklists, worksheets, templates and more.
Facebook & Twitter (4 Products Worth $261.99)
- 101 Prompts for an Engaged Facebook Group (eBook) by Karen Shopoff Rooff $4.99
Stop talking to yourself! Drive audience interaction and build loyalty by learning what types of prompts to use, how frequently to use them, and other strategies to cultivate an engaged Facebook group.
- FB Ads for Affiliate Offers: Boost your Affiliate Earnings with a Brilliant Ads Strategy (eCourse) by Beth Anne Schwamberger $79.00
Amplify your affiliate promotions with ads!
- How To Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads (eCourse) by Jessica Festa $149.00
Stop wasting money on ads that don’t work, and start seeing more conversions.
- Twitter Training for Direct Sales: Small Business and Blogging Success (eCourse) by Joni Kinney $29.00 | Teaches you how to use Twitter as part of your marketing strategy.
Finance & Legalese (5 Products Worth $212.99)
- Affiliate Terms and Conditions Template and Disclosure Swipe Copy (Template) by Elizabeth Stapleton $98.00
A quick and easy to use template to create the terms and conditions of your affiliate program.
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet (Template) by Lena Gott $37.00
A customizable Excel template with multiple tabs (including instructions) and three versions of the base budget depending on what level of detail you need.
- The Blogger’s Finance Workshop (eCourse) by Elizabeth Harrin $27.00
A workbook and video to help you plan out how to increase your blogging income.
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money (eBook) by Sarah Korhnak $3.99
This easy to read guide will help you quickly understand all you need to know about taxes as a blogger so you can spend your time focusing on what you love most . . . blogging!
Get Started (6 Products Worth $680.00)
- Blog To Biz Blueprint (eBook) by Janica Khemlani-Briongos $37.00
This product acts as a roadmap on how blogging can be turned into a business.
- Goodbye 9 to 5 (eCourse) by Sagan Morrow $199.00
How to transition out of your 9 to 5 office job and into working from home full-time… in just 3 months!
- Intentional Blog (eCourse) by Jeff Goins $197.00
It’s time to focus on what really matters. Time to learn the essentials of blogging and finally build a blog worth noticing. And with this proven system, you are going to get to where you want to go much faster.
- Kickstart Your Blog (eCourse) by Raelyn Tan $97.00
The step-by-step beginner course that will help you start and grow a new blog and business profitably, even when you have no tech knowledge and minimal time.
- Start a Blog the Right Way (eCourse) by Anna Sokyrka $97.00
How to start a successful blog in one month without being a tech wizard, an incredible writer or breaking the bank.
- Work from Home Made Easy: Business Plan Bundle (Workbook) by Claudia Garbutt $53.00 | Teaches you all the essential online business basics you need to know so you can build a rock-solid foundation for a sustainable and profitable online business.
Instagram (4 Products Worth $227.50)
- Authentic Instagram Engagement (eCourse) by Ruthie Gray $75.00
Seven solid strategies to build a responsive tribe.
- Gram Gorgeous: My Favorite Apps for Getting Creative on Instagram (eBook) by Andi Eaton $26.50
A beautiful guide book to elevate your digital creating packed with visual examples and top apps for getting creative on IG.
- Instagram Content System (eCourse) by Helene Sula $99.00
Create captions that convert, encourage, and engage your audience while saving you time!
- Instagram Sales Funnel Challenges (eCourse) by Lauren Lambie $27.00 | Step by step training to design, create and launch your first sales funnel in Instagram.
Monetization (4 Products Worth $221.97)
- A Blog Flipping Masterclass: How To Develop & Sell Your Blog For Profit (eCourse) by Chelsea Clarke $127.00
A blog flipping course helping you learn how to buy, monetize and sell blogs for profit.
- Moving from Popular to Profitable (Workshop) by Talaat & Tai McNeely $47.00
This teaching will show you the importance that both popularity and profitability have in your business. You will be provided with the know-how to take your brand to the next level.
- Creative Cash (eBook) by Joelle Byrne $10.98
10 steps that come together to give you an exact plan to create a really profitable creative business! So you can earn more and spend more time doing the things you love while continuing to love your business!
- Small Blog, Big Income: One Niche Blogger’s 7-Step Success Formula (eBook) by Carol Tice $27.00
Learn the fundamental steps to creating a blog that earns you a full-time living.
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling a Blog: How to Sell Your Blog for Six Figures and Be Your Own Broker (eBook) by Carrie Smith Nicholson $9.99 | Thinking of selling your blog? How much is it worth? Where can you find buyers? Do you need a broker or lawyer? Is your site worth something even with low traffic? You’ll find all the answers to your questions in this epic guide.
Pinterest (7 Products Worth $440.00)
- Explosive Traffic with Tribes (eBook) by Maria Juvakka
Explosive Traffic With Tribes shows you how you can double your Pinterest traffic using Tailwind Tribes in 90 days even with a small blog! (You can also see the typical results of all Tailwind members here.)
- Manual Pinning Simplified (eBook) by Kyla Sims $34.00
The super simple smartphone pinning system for busy bloggers.
- Next Level Pin Designs: Everything you need to design NEXT LEVEL Pinterest Pins for FREE in Canva (eCourse) by Nadalie Bardo $49.00
You don’t need to be a graphic designer to design click-worthy pins!
- Photoshop Pinterest Pin Templates (Templates) by Carly Campbell
Photoshop Pinterest pin templates for quick and easy pin creation.
- Pin Practical Influence (eCourse) by Monica Froese $197.00 | Learn the simple formula for turning your free Pinterest traffic into passive income!
- Pinsider Secrets: Strategies To Launch A Brand New Pinterest Account (eBook) by McKinzie Bean $27.00 | Secret strategies to launch a brand new Pinterest account.
- The Pinterest Studio (eCourse) by Katie Grazer | Helps you to create viral blog traffic and start selling more of your awesome products and services to loyal fans by teaching your easy but effective Pinterest strategies!
Podcasting & Vlogging (5 Products Worth $158.98)
- Live Streaming 101: Start Live Streaming with Knowledge and Confidence (eCourse) by Vicky Lashenko $47.00
Everything you need to know to start live streaming with or without software!
- Plan Your Podcast Playbook (eBook) by Robyn Roste $7.99
If you dream of launching a podcast but you don’t know what to do next, this book is for you.
- Podcast Launch Toolkit (eCourse) by Jenny Suneson $47.00
Learn how to go from brilliant idea to launch in just 60 days.
- Podcasting for Bloggers (eBook) by Kara Carrero $9.99
Learn to bridge the gap between podcasting and blogging to create a complete media kit for yourself that includes the audio component of podcasting.
- YouTube TakeOff Quick-Start Course: How to Start a Channel with a Growth Trajectory (eCourse) by Jennifer Maker $47.00
Learn how to grow your YouTube channel to attract visitors to your blog, increase your mailing list, and expand your revenue!
Productivity & Organization (6 Products Worth $257.00)
- #GSD with ClickUp (eCourse) by Lindsey Aleson $97.00
Start getting s#!t done and being more productive with ClickUp 2.0.
- Believe, Plan, Act: A Platform + Productivity Planner for Writers (Workbook) by Kimberley Grabas $37.00
Your catalyst to achieving your biggest goals – without spinning your wheels.
- Get Chaos Organized for Mom Bloggers (eCourse) by Kristine Beaves
Finding balance in life, work, and motherhood while being more present with your kids and working and living smarter (not harder).
- Live that 300 Tabs Life: A Workona Chrome Course for Tab Addicts (eCourse) by Elizebeth Gidley $27.00
Organize those excessive tabs and create distraction free workspaces for blogging!
- Piece of Cake: 42 Simple Systems For Your Business (eBook) by Mel Smith
The most efficient way to run your business without spending all your time on your laptop.
- The Ultimate Monthly Blog Planner (Printable) by Cassie Scroggins | The ultimate printable 47-page blogging resource for organization and growth.
SEO & Traffic (9 Products Worth $787.99)
- Boost Your Blog Traffic: 50 Strategic Steps to Increase Traffic To Your Website and Make It A Success (eCourse) by Frances Vidakovic $47.00
With over 50 lessons, this is a simple yet comprehensive course designed to immediately help you boost your website or blog traffic in a strategic yet effective way.
- Health and Wellness Bloggers NEED to Know (eCourse) by Leesa Klich $110.00
Stop worrying about getting a search engine or social media penalty for spreading “fake news” or misinformation!
- ROI Action Plan: Where to Focus Your Time to Make the Most Money When You Have Limited Time (eCourse) by Caroline Vencil $47.00
Stop wasting time on things that don’t matter for your blog – find the things you can do to make the biggest impact on your blog and on the money you make from it.
- SEO Playbook for Bloggers (eBook) by Niki Robinson $49.00
Covers all you need to know to start optimizing your posts for search.
- Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup $297.00
The course designed to show you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits) for your brand or business.
- The Beginner’s 40 Day Action Plan for SEO Success (eBook) by Sarah Hardee $9.99
Get the action plan to tackle SEO to grow your business, generate more leads, and increase your income through organic, free traffic from Google.
- The Blogging Machine (eCourse) by Sandra Clayton $199.00
Walks you through the exact system you can use to create an endless flow of traffic that generates leads and sales like clockwork.
- The Secret Sauce to Skyrocketing Your Blog Traffic (eBook) by Angela Mary Vaz $29.00 | An eBook that will take your blog from newbie level to intermediate/advanced. This ebook will help you gain long-term traffic and will teach you how to build an audience that keeps coming back for more.
Tech & Support (3 Products Worth $588.00)
- Blogger’s Glitterati VIP Hub: 12 Month Membership (Membership Site) by Sasha Lassey $444.00 | All the tools you need for blogging success including a 30 Days to Start Your Blog interactive calendar, tips for beginner blogging success, an exclusive Facebook group with live group mentoring and MORE!
- Blogging Camp (eCourse) by Julie Chickery, Liz Wilcox, Lindsay McKenzie & Camille Attell $97.00
Teaches you the four foundations of a successful blog to help you weed out the unimportant and take action each day!
- Tech Made Easy (eCourse) by Julie Chickery $47.00 | Provides the technical skills needed to create and manage a blog. It covers WordPress, Email Management, Graphic Design, and Pinterest all through video lessons that walk you through the steps to manage each task.
- The Chic Pursuit Bonus Worth $197 – Get 1-on-1 blog coaching and/or Pinterest coaching (60 min on Zoom)
- FREE 2 MONTHS Shaker subscription from Podia, $158 value – Existing customers get a FREE 30-minute One-on-One Sales Coaching Session
- TWO MONTHS FREE from Convert Kit, $58 – Existing customer get five free visual automation templates
- FREE 2-month Unlimited Subscription from Stencil, $40 value
- $45 off of Tailwind for Pinterest or Instagram from Tailwind App, $45 value – Existing customers get to beta test their new Instagram bio link tool
- FREE Site Scan + Content Audit Statistical Report (with a $7 processing fee) from The Blog Fixer, $115 value
FREE one month pro account to Influence Kit, $99 value
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Purchasing
- Are the topics of interest to you?
- Is there a course/resource that you’ve beeb eyeing before? If so, this is probably a good time to take advantage!
- Is there a blogger that you admire in the list?
- Do you have enough time to go through the resources that you’re interested in? Be honest. Don’t buy it and do nothing with it!
- Do you have the budget for it? 98% discount is a steal for these products, but it’s still almost $100 to spend.
So, there you have it! Exactly what you need to know about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019.
I highly recommend this resource for anyone who’s ready to grow their blog to the next level this year. Remember, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is only available for one week every year, and if you miss it, it’s gone forever.
Have a look at all the resources to see if there’s some courses in particular that are of interest to you – if there are, you don’t want to miss out!
I can’t wait to get my hand on the resources and start learning more about email marketing, Pinterest ads and resources on how to create printables. This will be a busy year with lots of learning for me!