If you’re looking for last-minute Easter basket ideas for kids that aren’t chocolate or candy-themed, we’ve got you! These fun and practical non-candy Easter basket filler ideas are good for your kids’ creativity and friendly on your wallet.
Easter is such a beautiful time of the year, which symbolizes the re-birth of nature, the arrival of spring and warmer weather, as well as time with family and loved ones. If you have young kids, you’re probably used to doing crafts, egg hunts and other fun activities with your little ones that typically involve a lot of chocolate eating.
Usually, Easter baskets will also be filled to the brim with candy and chocolate, but if you want to be more mindful and avoid the sugar highs this year, skip the chocolate-filled Easter baskets and give your kids something that lasts a bit longer. Below are some of our favorite ideas for toddlers, kids and babies that they’ll go crazy for!
The Best Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas For Kids
Get the items here:
- Turnip The Bunny Doll | Great to cuddle up with in bed.
- Bunny Roo, I Love You Children’s Book | A story about all kinds of mama animals looking out for their little ones, reassuring their baby, and young children everywhere, that their parents will always love them and keep them safe.
- L.O.L. Surprise! Lils Series 2 with Lil Pets | Cute collectible Lil toys that come with a real hair curler – kids’ favorite!
- Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk | A necessity for warm spring & summer days!
- Rainbow Tunnel Toy | Stackable mini puzzle for your kids that develops their matching, size color recognition and skills.
- Yellow Sunblock Tankini Set | Right on time for beach season.
- Bling2o // Good Vibes Goggles | Stylish rainbow-themed swimming goggles.
- Tubby Todd Bath Bomb Bundle | For added bath-time fun!
- Sing-Along Pro Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone & Speaker | If your kid loves singing, this will be a hit!
- Twin Strap Slides | Affordable slides for warmer weather.
- Drink It Up Bottle | Spring-themed and fun-sized!
- Reversible Bucket Hat | For added sun protection.
I hope that you found some useful ideas that you can add into your kids Easter basket! Let us know below if you have more ideas that could be useful for mas and pas everywhere!