The Chic Pursuit Is Hiring!
Fashion/Beauty Writer for The Chic Pursuit
Do you love following fashion trends, geeking out over the latest makeup and skincare, as well as browsing the latest clothing collections on Nordstrom? If so, you are the perfect candidate for a freelance position on Chic Pursuit!
We’re looking for writers who love everything to do with fashion and beauty, sharing their latest favorites and keeping up to date with the newest beauty and fashion releases.
This is a flexible position perfect for motivated self-starters. You can choose the number of articles you wish to contribute per month, from 1-2 articles all the way to 10 articles per month. You will be paid based on word count, which will be agreed on for each article prior to writing it.
If you are interested, please follow the directions below. We can’t wait to read your applications!
We’re looking for writers to contribute in the following categories:
- Product reviews
- Shopping round-ups
- Fashion, makeup, hair, and skincare trends
- Be comfortable with Google Docs
- Have an excellent command of English (US writing style), with excellent grammar and strong vocabulary
- Have experience writing both short round-ups and intros and long-form beauty/fashion editorials
- Be available to write at least 1-2 word articles a month that are 1,000-2,000 words each (article ideas will be given to you, you don’t need to pitch)
Please send applications to maria(at)chicpursuit(dot)com with the subject “Contributing Writer—BEAUTY/FASHION”. Please include a little bit about yourself and what you’re hoping to write about, 1-3 writing samples, and if you have experience writing for publications.
The email application should contain only links, no attachments. These can be links to your portfolio
website, dropbox folder, or google drive folder. If using dropbox or google drive, please make sure the
link is not private.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.